Become a Certified Trainer by Distance
Self-Study Children’s Courtesy & Character Coach©
Train-the-Trainer Certification Program
Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could start your own home business? Wouldn’t it be great if you could take care of your family and other responsibilities and starting achieving your dream of being your own boss? In as few as 6 weeks and up to 12 months- whatever works for you, the expert team at Civility Experts Worldwide can have you on the road to success as a Certified Courtesy Coach®.
This comprehensive 3-day training program will provide teachers, parents, caregivers, and other children’s programs training professionals with all the tools they need to successfully deliver character, confidence and courtesy lessons and workshops to children ages 4-12 years. This certification program is delivered by a Master Certified Lead Trainer from the In Good Company Etiquette Academy & Finishing School head office, and is based on the internationally acclaimed training materials developed by Lew Bayer of Civility Experts Worldwide. The program is recognized by the International Civility Trainers’ Consortium (ICTC). Graduates will receive a Certificate of Completion and pending their passing of a written exam via ICTC, they will be eligible to receive the ICTC Certified Courtesy Coach® credential.
Included with our Train-the-Trainer Package
Benefits of the Self-study/Distance Trainer program:
- optional payment plans
- ongoing supports when you need them
- ability to customize your learning to fit your needs
- low cost start up
- high return on investment – you can recoup your costs in as little as 90 days following our proven business model
- 3 comprehensive ready-to-use Children’s Etiquette Training Kits: Macaroni and Please, Polite and Proud of It and Confidence is Cool. (Approximately 500 pages of lesson plans and resources.)
- Train the Trainer Workbook and “Getting started in the business of civility” coaching with Civility Experts Training lead.
- 12 month membership with the International Civility Trainers’ Consortium (ICTC).
- Practice exam for ICTC certification and voucher valued at $399 to challenge the exam when you are ready.
- Ongoing and optional online/webinar training and coaching with international civility expert Lew Bayer and special guest presenters.
- Up to 50% off additional trainer guides on Dining, Social IQ, Courtesy Camp and more.
- Optional add-ons for logo and website development as well as Personal Image Training.
Total Fees: $1200.00 USD
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Register and pay your deposit and receive complimentary copies of Beware the Tablemonsters e-book and The Power of Civility e-book.
Email us at email@example.com
Need more information? Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
and download the Child’s Courtesy Coach PDF here.