Parties & Events
A One Of A Kind Party Experience!
IGC offers a one of a kind party experience. The Academy space is decorated in Coco Chanel inspired black and white furnishings with distinct sections – including the Mademoiselle Salon, Le Petit Gateau Room, the Coco Room, the Rosebud Room and the Paris Room—ooh la la.
Available for birthdays, ladies’ nights, jewelry parties, bridal and baby showers, or any special event you are planning! Our venue hours are as follows:
Friday | 5:30pm-7:00pm OR 7:30pm-9:00pm
Saturday | 4:30pm-6:oopm OR 6:30pm-8:00pm OR 8:30pm-10:00pm
Sunday | Between 11:00-7:00 (upon special request)
Our venue is sure to provide you with a unique party experience!
Ooh La La
Paris Theme Party
(Suitable for ages 5-18)
Our Coco Chanel inspired space (Black and White with Pink and Sparkle) is just large enough to accommodate up to 10 party guests including the guest of honor, plus a maximum of two adults to celebrate in style.
Once you’ve booked your party, we take care of everything else! Your party is “planned” to follow an “Afternoon in Paris” agenda which includes:
- A party host – to direct your guests through the activities, give etiquette tips, and help make the party perfect.
- A visit to the “Mademoiselle Salon” – touch up your make-up and get your hair done in a pretty French twist held with rhinestone and pearl pins, or choose an Audrey Hepburn inspired up-do style complete with tiara instead (guests may take home the hair accessories).
- Next – it’s off to the “Coco Room” to put on your pearls, boas, and gloves, and pose for a few photos with your family and friends.
- Then, it’s time for a trip to “Le Petit Gateau” where you will enjoy some beautiful sweet treats and a custom-made cake (visit our photo gallery to view our custom, signature cake made special for In Good Company by Sugarblooms and Cakes) while you gaze at the Eiffel tower – ahhh Paris!
- And what party would be complete without presents? Move over to the “Rosebud Room” to celebrate and open gifts with the party girl. Don’t forget to stop by the signature “Pink Candy Buffet” where you and your friends can each choose some goodies to take home.